Liquid salt, more taste, less sodium!
Liquid salt to reduce our sodium intake.
Here is a new, healthy, pure, tasty and practical product that allows you to reduce your salt intake. Original Liquid Salt is low in sodium (5 times less than table salt) allowing you to reduce your salt intake. is rich in trace elements and minerals, nitrate free and is naturally iodized. It would be recommended for low-sodium diets and slimming diets. The presence of sulfate ions gives the liquid salt the quality of a digestive regulator, it helps the pancreas to produce digestive enzymes.
The presence of other essential minerals, such as potassium, magnesium and calcium, makes Original Liquid Salt an appreciable source of electrolytes allowing to prevent water retention; it is also a mild laxative.
Original liquid SALT can accompany all your recipes on a daily basis. Used as table salt, it mixes evenly with foods by its liquid form. Using this type of salt will decrease cooking time and reduce fat build-up.
A few drops or sprays are enough to salt your dishes. Unlike traditional dry salts, liquid salt does not impart a bitter, metallic taste when consumed, but rather adds a mild and very distinct taste to our meals.
Original Liquid Salt is ideal for steaming, stewing, pasta, salads or even marinades.
Other uses of Original Liquid Salt :
- Gargling with Original Liquid Salt for bleeding gums and mouth ulcers.
- It cleanses shallow cutaneous wounds.
- It removes impurities and gently removes make-up.
- It can be added to natural face masks.
- It can be used as a lotion to eliminate a surplus of sebum and keep skin pores healthy.
- It can be used as an antifungal and for treating athlete’s feet.
- It can be used as a hair conditioner, giving volume and eliminating excess capillary products (hair spray residues or chemical hair-care products). Gently rub into the hair, leave to act for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse.
Where can you find our products?
Our products are available in many supermarkets and natural food stores. Give them a try today!