Homemade cookies easy to make with date sugar
A great recipe idea to make as a family, a perfect idea to offer as a gift at any time.
Our no-bake cookie recipe, made with Degla date sugar, will surprise you!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of Degla date sugar Création Delicia
- ½ cup of cashew nut butter (or other nut of your choice)
- 104 ml apple compote (homemade or commercial)
- Pour all ingredients into a food processor to form a ball.
- Spread the dough by hand to obtain a 3 inches thick dough.
- Cut with a cookie cutter and sprinkle with date sugar.
- Refrigerate on a baking sheet and let it rest for 1 hour.
Bon appétit !
Where can you find our products?
Our products are available in many supermarkets and natural food stores. Give them a try today!