Pancakes revisited with date
Easy to make, Delicia Pancakes will be a great accompaniment to all your brunches or breakfasts in bed!
Serve with maple syrup or our date sugar caramel!
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ cup of Degla date sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- ¼ cup softened butter
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk.
- In a non-stick skillet, pour ¼ a cup of the mixture and spread it to form a 6 inch pancake.
- Bake them for 2 minutes on each side about.
- Coat with date sugar and taste the hot ones.
Where can you find our products?
Our products are available in many supermarkets and natural food stores. Give them a try today!