Cake, sugar free, sweetened with natural date sugar
Many people want to reduce their daily sugar intake for health reasons (such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.) or simply to develop new lifestyle habits. Of course, no one wants to go without a delicious dessert every now and then!
That’s why we suggest a date cake recipe, sweetened with an unrefined sugar; Degla date sugar!
- 4 eggs
- 150g of Degla date sugar
- 150g of pitted dates
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 handful of cranberries (your choice)
- 1 handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Put dates, date sugar and milk in a saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes, blend with a mixer.
- Whisk the eggs, add the date paste and butter, mix well.
- Add the two flours and the baking powder.
- Mix and incorporate the two handfuls of dried cranberries and the pumpkin seeds.
- Put the batter into a buttered and floured cake pan.
- Decorate with cranberries and a few pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Original Liquid Salt is a 100% pure, natural thermal spring salt from a water table in Sidi Ismail in Tunisia. Low in sodium and rich in minerals and trace elements, it is naturally iodized and entirely unprocessed.
The first date-sweetened hot chocolate.
The perfect combination, cocoa and dates.
Date sugar is healthy option to the conventionnel sugars made from 100% pitted, dried and finely ground dates.
Where can you find our products?
Our products are available in many supermarkets and natural food stores. Give them a try today!