Sweet date hot chocolate
What could be better than a good hot chocolate to warm up and find comfort during our winter days!
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of Degla date sugar
- 2 ½ cup of milk
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix in a saucepan the cocoa and the date sugar.
- Add the 2 cups of milk and heat over medium heat.
- Lather the rest of the milk.
Pour the hot chocolate into 2 cups, garnish with milk foam and a pinch of cinnamon (to taste).
Also discover our ready-to-drink Chocodatte mix that reinvents your hot chocolate with a delicious and less sweetened date-based blend!
Where can you find our products?
Our products are available in many supermarkets and natural food stores. Give them a try today!